For CTC #11 we're asking you to CASE a Tag. So here's what you need to do - find a tag or set of tags that you like from within the Holiday Catalogue. You can directly CASE (Copy and Share Everything) or use a sketch/layout, colour combo, embellishment, just to name a few examples, as a springboard for your own creations.
Make sure you visit the Design Team Member's blogs to check out their gorgeous creations -
- Create a new project for the current challenge.
- Mention CTC Challenges in your blog post and link back here so others can join in on the fun. Please ensure that you link up your blog post, not your whole blog.
- Let us know what project you CASED or used as a 'springboard' and make reference to the page of your country's catalogue where you got your inspiration.
- SUO (Stampin' Up! ® Only) products (retired or current) to be used in your projects for CTC Challenges.
- Have fun and inspire others!
Please note that we have switched to FORTNIGHTLY CHALLENGES!
If you don't have a blog or on-line gallery and you would like to enter our challenges, please email your photo to - email@example.com with a short blurb and I will post it on our entrant's blog and link it up for you.