It's Friday night and that means we've got a new challenge at CASE-ing the Catty. Each week at CTC we will feature a section of the Stampin' Up! ® catalogue to use as inspiration.
This time around we are checking out the Home Décor section. The idea is to browse through pages 94 - 101 and find a project that you would like to re-create.
You can directly CASE (Copy and Share Everything) or use a sketch/layout, colour combo, embellishment, just to name a few examples, as a springboard for your own creations. It doesn't even have to be a 'home décor' item.
Here's what the CTC Design Team have made to inspire you to play along with us this week -
Here's some added inspiration -
- Use the colour combo - Crushed Curry, Whisper White and Smoky Slate - Butterfly Canvas Board on page 94.
- Feature Yellow Polka Dots on your paper craft project - Cushion on page 95.
- Use the File Tab Edgelits Die to make a card - inspiration from page 97.
- Use the Hardwood Stamp and emboss a white sentiment over the top - idea from page 100.
- Use a red 'hello' on your project - door mat, page 101
You are only limited by your imagination! Have fun creating.
What will you draw inspiration from in the Home Décor section of the catalogue?